Psychotherapy is a postgraduate profession and applicants are required to demonstrate that they are able to work at post-graduate level. Applicants will have ONE (or more) of the following:
- A degree in psychology or a related discipline (such as sociology, education, theology, philosophy, etc.) or
- A non-relevant degree (such as accounting, art, etc.)
- Metanoia Certificate in Therapeutic Skills or an equivalent Certificate in Counselling qualification
- Experience of working with people in a helping capacity
- Students who have English as an additional language and do not have a prior higher education award which was taught in English are required to have an ELTS score of 7.0 (with a minimum 6.5 in each component).
If this course is of interest to you please Apply Online.