MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Dip/MSc Integrative Psychotherapy programme at Metanoia Institute.
The workshop is intended to provide participants with an experience of our ‘house style’ and philosophy of teaching and learning. It also provides participants with the opportunity to assess the extent to which our style of training is a ‘good fit’ for their own learning style.
The workshop covers a range of topics that include:
· The concept of integration
· The therapeutic relationship as an integrative factor
· Different theoretical models that we draw on in the training and related research issues
· The integration of theory and practice
· Some of the challenges that a training of this kind can pose to a student.
This workshop is open for anyone to attend. Should you intend to apply for a place on the course, you are welcome to submit your application before or after the workshop itself.
Please note this workshop is no longer a compulsory part of the interview process and you are not required to attend a workshop as a means of accessing the Dip/MSc Integrative programme.