BSc (Hons) Person-Centred Pluralistic Counselling (Advanced Practitioner)
This workshop gives you the opportunity to experience first-hand the quality of training offered by our undergraduate degree in person-centred pluralistic counselling. The workshop will include teaching demonstrations and group activities, and it is designed to give you a sense of the immersive, creative, experiential learning at the heart of our programme.
You will have the opportunity to:
· Meet other prospective students
· Meet the Director of Studies and some of the tutors
· Participate in enjoyable learning activities
· Consider the fit between your values and the values of a person-centred pluralistic training
· Discover the unique qualities and attitudes that underpin your own developing abilities as a counsellor
· Ask questions about the course, and about what the course will give you in your future therapeutic career
. Meet students already on the course as they will be in for a teaching weekend.
Introductory Workshop Dates 2024:
16th March 2024 10:00-16:00 in person at North Common Road, Ealing