Did You Know
Did you know...about your BSc Humanistic Counselling course?
- We have increased the training days in Year 3 by almost 50% (to 11 days)
- We are offering individual tutorials in Year 3 to support students' progress to qualification (2022 is the first year of this)
- We have built in Year 3 training days on Working in Private Practice, Developing your Humanistic Model, Integrating your core modalities
- We have provided opportunities for you to work in small discussion groups to support you structuring, developing and writing your case study.
- We have incorporated difference and diversity awareness and understanding throughout your sessions across the three years
- We have made videos detailing assignment requirements, breaking down into bitesize pieces of what is needed.
- We have blended Year 1 and 2 students for skills practice sessions to train and learn together as a community
- Year 3 students have met with Year 2 students and Year 2 with Year 1 students to share experiences of "what I wished I'd known" to aid their journey through the course through their peers' experience.
- We have offered a weekly Drop-In Session with the DOS to hear from you and respond to your feedback