Metanoia Institute Membership
FULL MEMBERSHIP IS A REQUIREMENT FOR:
· Students undertaking a first training leading to professional registration.
· Students taking a ‘year out’ or a break from a Metanoia training programme.
· Graduates of Metanoia training programmes who wish to register with UKCP.
· Tutors on Metanoia training programmes.
FULL MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO:
· All graduates of Metanoia training programmes.
· Supervisors of Metanoia students.
Full Membership Benefits
- A Metanoia email account with free access to Office 365
- Online resources
- Discounted CPD events and conferences
- Annual newsletter
- Support with the UKCP 5-Year Reaccreditation process
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO:
· BACP accredited counsellors.
· BPS Chartered Psychologists.
Please see additional application requirements.
Affiliate Membership Benefits
· Membership Rates for:
· Up to two entries in the on-line Referral directory (an additional fee is charged).
· Library Access.
· Access to the secure members’ area of the Metanoia website and on-line journals.