Counselling and psychotherapy are among the fastest growing professions in the country. You may be thinking of training in the field and wondering what that will involve. You may well have asked yourself questions like ....
- What’s the difference between counselling and psychotherapy?
- What’s it like being a counsellor or psychotherapist?
- Would I be good at it?
- How do I choose a training course?
- How long will it take?
- Why do some courses only take weeks, but others, years?
- What qualifications will I need?
- How much will it all cost?
- Are the job prospects good?
During this two-hour workshop, you will have the opportunity to get answers to these and similar questions in a relaxed and informal gathering.
Note: Payment cannot be made online at present. Please call 020 8832 3071 for payment details.